2020 Anniversary Challenge Donut Run
May 1 - May 23, 2020
The Fleet Feet Bloomington Donut Run is a fun event for runners and walkers of all ages to celebrate the anniversary of our Store Opening on May 23, 2013. This year is our store’s seventh anniversary.
Everything is different right now but that doesn’t mean we can’t still celebrate and have fun! This year we will challenge you to complete one run (or walk) representing every year we’ve been open.
Seven runs totaling 28 miles:
1 mile, 2 miles, 3 miles, 4 miles, 5 miles, 6 miles and 7 miles
You must register for the challenge and after you complete each run you will need to log your time on It’s Race Time. Everyone who completes the challenge by May 23 will earn a black, gender fitted moisture wicking Donut Run t-shirt.
And it’s a DONUT RUN – so we’re going to need you to find creative ways to incorporate donuts into your runs. Join our Facebook Group and post selfies while you devour donuts. We will award prizes for creative costumes and inventive ways of being true to the spirit of our Donut Run. (use the hashtag #FFdonutrun)
Step 1: Register! - Registration will close on May 16. The registration fee is $20 and you will select your shirt size when you sign up. You may elect to have your shirt mailed (for an additional fee) or you can pick-up at Fleet Feet Bloomington. We will place the shirt order on May 26th after everyone has completed the challenge and logged their mile times. https://signup.itsracetime.
Step 2: Begin Running! You can run your 7 runs in any order and you have until May 23rd to complete all 7 runs.
Step 3: Click here (http://myresult.live/
- Do you HAVE to eat donuts? No. We usually offer the option to skip one donut for a $5 donation to St. Jude so consider making that donation when you sign up.
- Can you complete more than one run per day? Yes.
- Can I run a time faster and resubmit my time? Yes.
- I just heard about this - can you complete the entire challenge in 7 days? Yes.
- I just heard about this - can I submit past runs? You can submit any run completed from May 1 - 23.
- Should you wear past Donut Run visors during your runs? Absolutely.
More questions? Email email@example.com