Summer Trail Series
Looking to add something new to your running routine? Do you have friends who love trail running - but you've never gotten off the beaten path? Do you think you might enjoy connecting with nature? We're parterning with Easter Seals Central Illinois to bring you a summer of trail running! More importantly, we want to help you train and prepare for the terrain at Run The Woods on Saturday, September 30, 2023.
Join us once a month on Thursdays at 6:00 pm at either Comlara Park or Timber Pointe. All abilities and paces (including walkers) are welcome and there is no fee to participate. We will give away one free entry to Run The Woods each week. Plan on sticking around for a post run social!
- Thursday, May 11 - Lake Bloomington, Timber Pointe
- Thursday, June 8 - Comlara Park, Fisherman's Trail; Special Guest - Karhu will have Ikoni Trail Demo Shoes!
- Thursday, July 13 - Comlara Park, Fisherman's Trail
- Thursday, August 10 - Comlara Park, Fisherman's Trail
- Thursday, September 7 - Lake Bloomington, Timber Pointe
New to trail running? Check out our Trail Running Tips for Beginners. Trail running shoes are not required but after a few runs you may discover they will enhance your trail running experience.