Attention all Kids Run for Fun Participants, Volunteers & Sponsors:
The Kids Run for Fun has some exciting news to announce!! Because of the overwhelming participation this year, we have made accommodations to have the Kids Run for Fun at Parkside Jr. High (101 N. Parkside Rd. Normal) starting Friday July, 12.
Here are the details:
- July runs at Parkside will be Friday July 12, Friday July 19 & Friday July 26.
- We will return to IWU on Friday August 2.
- There will be 3 run options at Parkside (for all age groups): 1/4 mile loop, 1/2 mile loop and 1 mile loop. The course will be marked by cones and signs of where to turn around. Participants can decide what distance they would like. Note: At IWU kids 3 & + run 1/4 mile (one lap around the track).
- There will be no registration at Parkside.
- Since this is an addition to the program there will be NO CHARGE for the July runs at Parkside.
- Running begins at 6pm.
- Yes everyone will still receive a ribbon for participating.
- Yes there will be water and the orange drink available at Parkside.
- Parking is located at Parkside Jr. High School.
For any questions regarding the Kids Run for Fun, please contact Briana Paris (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thanks & we hope to see you all at Parkside during the month of July!!