We are currently seeking full and part time Outfitters and an Apparel Buyer
Fleet Feet is the largest running retailer in the country. Catering to more than runners, we are committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers. As an Outfitter, you are the heart and sole (pun intended) of our brand. You have the opportunity to recommend gear and products that a customer will use to cross their next finish line, regardless of what that looks like. You will be part of a dynamic group that builds and maintains meaningful relationships with customers, vendors, and peers by listening to customer needs, providing personalized solutions, and, ultimately, outfitting them with everything they need to get started or persevere.
- Work with customers to recommend footwear, apparel and accessories by utilizing our fit process; promote in-store events and training programs
- Be proactive in learning the details and function of all products in the store
- Work one-on-one and as a team to ensure each customer has an exceptional customer experience
- Build genuine relationships with customers through active listening
- Help to maintain organization, cleanliness, and stock storewide
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Deliver the best customer experience by outfitting each customer that walks through the door
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Product Discounts: 30% – 50% off purchases and plenty of free shoes
- $500 sign on bonus: $250 after 90 days and $250 after six months
- Full time employees earn paid vacation time after one year
- Health insurance options are available to discuss
You do not need to be a runner to work at our store - you just need the passion for helping people find great fitting running footwear, apparel and accessories. We are looking to add 2 - 3 people to our team in full or part time capacities. We can be flexible with hours but Saturday availability is a must. If you are looking for a fun side hustle (some extra cash and a sweet discount) and only want to work a few days a week we can make that work. If you are looking for a new, long term, low-stress, high-happiness career and willing to put in some time now we can discuss management and/or advancement opportunities in the future. Current pay is $12 - $15 per hour.
If you're really to apply download our employment application. Return your completed application to the store in person. All positions are year-round, we do not hire seasonal staff.