"We Love To Run...
But We Really Do It For The Pizza & Beer"
Welcome to Birmingham's newest run crew. We are the Carb Loaders Run Crew and yes, we like to run. But mostly we like pizza and beer. We are athletes (sort-of), but mainly we are here to have fun. We'll get a workout in, sure, but we'll share some great times after with a post-run slice and beer.
And you know...what better place to enjoy that post-run slice and pint than at Slice Pizza and Brewhouse.
So What Do I Need To Know?
It's simple. Join us on the last Monday of every month for a 1-mile, 3-mile or 6-mile route and post-run fun starting and ending at Slice! We'll usually have a vendor present so you can try the latest and greatest from some of our top brands at Fleet Feet.
Earn Fleet Feet Miles
Every Carb Loaders Run Crew Run will be worth between 10-20 miles by checking into the event on the Fleet Feet app. You can also earn additional miles by linking your Garmin or Strava accounts to the Fleet Feet app where you can redeem for pretty awesome stuff!
The Next Run
June Carb Loaders Run Crew sponsored by Saucony
Monday, June 24
Slice Pizza and Brewhouse
Why Should I come?
2) Because pizza and beer
3) We're raffling off a Peachtree Road Race entry for the 50th Anniversary of the Race
3) We're raffling 5-$10 Slice gift cards
4) We're raffling off 3 free brews
5) We're raffling off RUNBHM shirts and hats
6) You get to try the latest running shoes from Saucony
7) You'll earn 15 miles on the Fleet Feet app (learn more at https://www.fleetfeet.com/catalogs/rewards-program)