This position will focus on reaching the community in San Antonio & Austin and surrounding fitness communities in various ways while driving customers into the store to reach sales goals. This position will be measured on sales growth, customer count and tickets, your ability to connect to the community, and keeping the Fleet Feet brand relevant in our market. Within the scope of this position, contribute to the company’s overall position as the leader in locally owned and operated running stores that build thriving running communities.
- Work to develop, maintain and implement marketing and outreach strategies to drive and meet store sales goals.
- Manage all aspects of marketing and outreach: Digital, Medical, Corporate, Community Relations, Races/Events, In-Store Marketing Support and Training Programs.
- Provide monthly or weekly marketing calendars to floor staff to ensure all events are forecasted and staffed.
- Work in conjunction with other key staff to guarantee marketing materials are relevant.
- Establish and build strong rapport with industry staff, schedule check-ins and be of service to community and medical leaders.
- Other duties as required and directed by Fleet Feet San Antonio/Austin to ensure the continued success of the Fleet Feet brand. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
All Marketing Coordinators: Events/Programs, Medical Outreach, Corperate Outreach, and Digital Marketing
This person should be organized, creative, outgoing and self-motivated. Must be able to work directly with owner/operator, managers and sales team to drive growth and community involvement. Must be comfortable speaking in front of groups of all sizes. Must be able to work flexible hours which will include weekends and evenings, as well as administrative and outreach during the day. Must be passionate about Fleet Feet's and living a healthy and active lifestyle.
This position can be based out of our San Antonio or Austin locations.
ABOUT FLEET FEET SAN ANTONIO/AUSTIN:
We believe that running changes everything. Our vision is to inspire the runner in everyone. Our mission is to empower anyone who runs through social experiences and personalized solutions.
We run together, work hard together, and have fun together.
We offer full benefits including health insurance, paid time off, and the best running gear in the world.
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org