Do you have what it takes to be a Fleet Feet Sports Mentor? We are currently looking for run and run/walk mentors for our training groups ranging from 5k and 10k distances.
The Fleet Feet Sports Mentor Team is a passionate group of walk and run mentors who help people reach their goals of walking/running.
As a mentor, you will provide advice, share knowledge and experiences, and teach. Everyone has a story. Tell your story. Listen to participants and build confidence and trust in participants by empowering them to see what they can do. Most importantly, be prepared to make a huge difference in people’s lives!
You will be a role model, a source of energy and inspiration to help participants not just get to the finish line of their goal race, but inspire them to see that lifetime fitness can be achieved and maintained for the rest of their life! You’re the motivation!
What are we looking for in a Fleet Fleet Mentor?
- Fleet Feet Sports Ambassador
- Past training group participant
- Motivate and inspire participants
- Provide advice, share knowledge and experience
- Be a source of information, energy and inspiration
- Assist coach and arrive early/on time to understand route and weekly topic of discussion
- Pace assigned group & must run/stay with assigned group on every run
- Promote safety
- Relay critical information, suggestions and concerns to the Head Coach
- Attend seminars and events throughout program
If you believe you have what it takes to mentor a Fleet Feet Sports training group, please fill out an application.