Fleet Feet Augusta is committed to enhancing and growing our local running and walking communities. Each month we will offer a free Fun Run to bring together our awesome community for a run, snacks, and prizes. The next fun run is the St. Paddy's Day Fun Run/Walk on March 14th at 8AM from the Southern Salad.
UPDATE: St. Paddy's Day Fun Run is now VIRTUAL
Run the Virtual St. Paddy's Day Fun Run/Walk tomorrow morning for your chance to win!
Due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) we have made the decision, as recommended by the CEO of Fleet Feet, to temporarily cancel all fun run events and training program runs through Tuesday (March 18th).
While we are choosing not to host a larger social run at this time we want to encourage everyone to continue to exercise as it’s important to your overall health, so we will host a VIRTUAL St. Paddy’s Day Run/Walk!
Here are the rules:
Starting at 8AM Saturday morning, be one of the first 20 people to post your run/walk picture wearing your green running attire on the Virtual St. Paddy's Day Fun Run/Walk Facebook Event page and you will receive a (lucky number) $7 dollar gift card to The Southern Salad to get a smoothie! The first FIVE people to post will also get a pair of Irish for a Day Goodr Sunglasses ?
You can do either 2, 4, or 6 miles!
If you win, you will receive a notification from our account and can come into the store to pick up your prizes by the end of Sunday afternoon.
Happy running and stay healthy!Wear your best St. Paddy's Day green gear!
Mark your calendars for the remaining 2020 Fun Runs:
- April 22nd at 6PM, Get Trashed Earth Day Fun Run/Walk
- May 7th at 6PM, Diva Night
- May 9th at 8:30AM, Mother's Day Yoga in the Park
- June 18th at 6PM, Dude Night
- July 4th at 8AM, Yankee Doodle Dash
- July 21st, at 6PM, Birthday Run
- August TBD , Riverside Run and Ride with Andy Jordan's Bicycle Shop ($5 donation)
- September 26th at 8AM, SoSal Shake Out Fun Run/Walk
- October 31st at 8AM, Halloween Fun Run/Walk