Fleet Feet Sports is committed to enhancing and growing our local running and walking communities, and offering educational resources and training opportunities to assist participants in achieving their fitness goals.
At Fleet Feet Sports we strive to give every training group member a positive experience. Our goal is to make our runners and walkers learn to train smarter and achieve their personal best. We want to get them to the finish line happy, healthy, educated and uninjured. Training programs are a great way to welcome community members into the Fleet Feet Sports family!
Do you have what it takes to be a Fleet Feet Sports coach? We are currently looking for coaches ranging from 5k to Full marathon distances.
What are we looking for in a Fleet Feet Sports coach?
- First, and foremost, Motivate, Lead participants, and create a Fun Atmosphere
- Come prepared to organize, motivate, and instruct the training group
- Attend all weekly training runs, seminars, events, and race day
- Work according to the training plan laid out by the Training Group Coordinator
- Responsible for safety on coarse and of participants
- Enforce the various rules of the road
- Provide organized group stretching for training participants
- Stay in touch with Director of Training on weekly basis
- Cheer on participants during race day
If you believe you have what it takes to coach a Fleet Feet Sports training group, please fill out an application.