Registration Opens May 1st
Join an amazing community of local runners. This program is designed for all level of runner and walkers! We will train 8 weeks and the goal is to beat the Summer heat and be ready for an amazing Fall training season. The training program will consist of 30, 45, and 60 minute workout options (Thursday and Saturdays) followed by a 20 minute core/strength workout (Saturday only). Please bring a yoga mat or towel to each Saturday workout.
Along the way we provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
Costs: Registration Opens May 1st!
Summer Training Series - $50 (thru July 1st), $55 (after July 1st)
This group meets Thursday and Saturday.
Thursday is at 6:00PM. Saturday is at 8:00AM. Thursday is at Your Pie NA, and Saturday is at Lake Olmstead Trailhead.
SUMMER SERIES TRAINING KICK OFF: July 6, 2019 @ 8:30AM @ Fleet Feet
Summer Series Package Includes ($50)
- 2 coached group runs per week
- Weekly training schedules
- Educational Clinics on topics such as injury prevention, form, and nutrition/hydration from the areas leading experts
- Vendor Swag
- Store discounts/sales events offered exclusively to training group participants
- Raffled prizes throughout the season
- Potential race entry fee discounts
- Fun, Fun, Fun
- Speed workout day (optional)
- Accountability and Camaraderie
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org