Training programs are designed to help you reach your goals through quality coaching and community support.
This program is designed for all levels of runner and walkers! We will train for 8 weeks and the goal is to beat the Summer heat and be ready for an amazing Fall training season. The training program will combine cardio & strength to consist of a 30 minute walk/run, followed by a 30 minute strength training workout led by a local trainer. Please bring a yoga mat or towel to each Saturday workout.
Along the way we provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
This group meets Saturdays at 8:00AM at Fleet Feet Augusta.
SUMMER SERIES TRAINING KICK OFF: June 26th, 2021 @ 8:00AM at Fleet Feet
Summer Series Package Includes ($50)
- Saturday coached group run and strength workout
- Weekly training schedules
- Educational Clinics on topics such as injury prevention, form, and nutrition/hydration from the areas leading experts
- Vendor Swag
- Store discounts/sales events offered exclusively to training group participants
- Raffled prizes throughout the season
- Potential race entry fee discounts
- Fun, Fun, Fun
- Accountability and Camaraderie
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org