Packet Pick-Ups at Fleet Feet Augusta
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we are implementing new protocols to host packet pick-ups at Fleet Feet Augusta. We are happy to host a packet pick-up, but currently we strongly suggest an alternative process. Below is a list of protocols for hosting packet pick-ups at Fleet Feet Augusta.
*These are uncertain times and protocols are subject to change at any time.
Protocols for Hosting Packet Pick-Ups at Fleet Feet Augusta:
- Packet Pick-Ups will be held outside of Fleet Feet Augusta. We can provide a covered tented area to set-up.
- Volunteers will be provided by the race organization to manage Packet Pick-Ups.
- A Social Distance plan must be provided to Fleet Feet Augusta two weeks prior to event. I.E. How will the race organization manage crowds of 10 or more arriving to pick up a packet.
- Volunteers will be required to wear masks
- All local government and CDC recommended guidelines will be adhered to.
Alternative ideas to hosting a packet pick-up:
- Review the USATF suggested guidelines for hosting events during the Covid-19 Pandemic. https://www.usatf.org/covid19/logistical-information-and-guidance-for-event-directors-and-local-organizing-committees
- Consider hosting Packet Pick-Up the morning of the event. Limit items you are giving participants.
- Host a Bib Pick-Up Only
- Consider a time-trial start