Training programs are designed to help you reach your goals through quality coaching and community support.
Join an amazing community of local runners! Trained coaches will help you stay motivated, complete a distance you never imagined you could, and help you earn a new personal record.
This program is designed for people that are wanting to complete their first 26.2 distance or improve on their past 26.2 distance time. We will train for 14 weeks for the Charlotte Marathon, but this program also lines up well for those training for Chicago and New York Marathons. Along the way, we provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
Coached group runs will be Tuesdays at 6 pm at The Hammonds Ferry Soccer Complex along the North Augusta Greeneway, and Saturdays at 7:30 am at Fleet Feet Augusta
FALL MARATHON TRAINING KICK OFF: JULY 29, 2023 @ 7:30 AM at Fleet Feet
Fall Marathon Training Program ($120 before July 22nd, $130 after July 22nd):
- Tuesday & Saturday coached group run
- 14-Week training schedules
- Educational Clinics on topics such as injury prevention, form, and nutrition/hydration from the areas leading experts
- Vendor Swag from our program sponsors Karhu
- 15% In-Store discounts throughout the program and sales events offered exclusively to training group participants
- Raffled prizes throughout the season
- Potential race entry fee discounts
- Fun, Fun, Fun
- Accountability and Camaraderie
For more information contact email@example.com