Join an amazing community of local runners. Trained coaches will help you stay motivated, complete a distance you never imagined you could, and help you earn a new personal record. This program is designed for people who have completed a half marathon in the last 6 months and are ready to set an amazing new goal. We will train 14 weeks and the goal race is the Kiawah Island Full Marathon.
Along the way we provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
This group meets Tuesday and Saturday.
Tuesday is at 6:00PM. Saturday is at 7:30AM. Tuesday at the North Augusta Greeneway and Saturday is held at Lake Olmstead Trailhead.
Costs: Click Below to Register!
- 14 Week Training Program
- 2 coached group runs per week
- Weekly training schedules
- Educational Clinics on topics such as injury prevention, form, and nutrition/hydration from the areas leading experts
- Vendor Swag
- Store discounts/sales events offered exclusively to training group participants
- Raffled prizes throughout the season
- Fun, Fun, Fun
- Accountability and Camaraderie
- One FREE 30 minute NormaTec PULSE Recovery System session
Kick Off Date: September 7, 2019 @ Fleet Feet Augusta @ 8:30AM
Race Date: December 14, 2019
Meeting Times: Tuesdays at 6:00PM, Saturdays at 7:30AM.
Meeting Places: Tuesdays at North Augusta Greeneway, Saturdays at Lake Olmstead Trailhead