Train with Fleet Feet for the Augusta University Half Marathon, 10k and 5k
Along the way we provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
Costs: Click a program below. Registration Opens September 2019
5K Training Program - $65 (thru December 23rd), $70 (after December 23rd)
10K Training Program - $85 (thru November 25th), $90 (after November 25th)
Half Marathon Training Program - $100 (thru November 25th), $105 (after November 25th)
- *5k - 8 Week Training Program
- *Half Marathon and 10k - 12 Week Training Program
- 2 coached group runs per week, plus Thursday fun run/walk
- Weekly training schedules
- Educational Clinics on topics such as injury prevention, form, and nutrition/hydration from the areas leading experts
- Vendor Swag
- Store discounts/sales events offered exclusively to training group participants
- Potential race entry fee discounts
- Raffled prizes throughout the season
- Accountability and Camaraderie
- Most importantly lots of Fun, Fun, Fun!
**5k Kick Off Date: December TBA @ Fleet Feet Augusta @ 8:30AM
**Half Marathon and 10k Kick Off Date: December 7, 2019 @ Fleet Feet Augusta @ 8:30AM
Race Date: February 29, 2019
Meeting Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:00PM, Saturdays at 8:00AM.
Meeting Places: Tuesdays at North Augusta Greeneway, Saturdays at Lake Olmstead Trailhead
Cost for the training program does not include race day cost or race registration.
For more information contact email@example.com