Train with Fleet Feet for the Augusta University Half Marathon and 5k
Along the way we provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
Costs: Click a program below. Registration is now open!
5K Training Program - $65 (thru December 21st), $70 (after December 21st)
Half Marathon Training Program - $100 (thru December 1st), $105 (after December 1st)
- *5k - 8 Week Training Program
- *Half Marathon - 12 Week Training Program
- 2 coached group runs per week, plus Thursday fun run/walk
- Weekly training schedules
- Educational Clinics on topics such as injury prevention, form, and nutrition/hydration from the areas leading experts
- Vendor Swag
- Store discounts/sales events offered exclusively to training group participants
- Potential race entry fee discounts
- Raffled prizes throughout the season
- Accountability and Camaraderie
- Most importantly lots of Fun, Fun, Fun!
- One FREE 30 minute NormaTec PULSE Recovery System session
**5k Kick Off Date: December 28th @ Fleet Feet Augusta @ 8:30AM
**Half Marathon Kick Off Date: December 7, 2019 @ Fleet Feet Augusta @ 8:30AM
Race Date: February 22, 2020
Meeting Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:00PM, Saturdays at 8:00AM.
Meeting Places: Tuesdays at North Augusta Greeneway, Thursdays at Your Pie North Augusta, Saturdays at Lake Olmstead Trailhead
Cost for the training program does not include race day cost or race registration.
For more information contact email@example.com