Train with Fleet Feet for the Palmetto Peach Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K
Along the way we provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
Costs: Click a program to register!
- 12 Week Training Program
- 2 coached group runs per week
- Weekly training schedules
- Educational Clinics on topics such as injury prevention, form, and nutrition/hydration from the areas leading experts
- Vendor Swag
- Store discounts/sales events offered exclusively to training group participants
- Raffled prizes throughout the season
- Fun, Fun, Fun
- Accountability and Camaraderie
- One FREE 30 minute NormaTec PULSE Recovery System session
- Race Day perk: All fall training participants will have access to our Post Race VIP Party with catered food and private beer keg!
Kick Off Date: September 7, 2019 @ Fleet Feet Augusta @ 8:30AM
Race Date: November 30, 2019
Meeting Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:00PM, Saturdays at 7:30AM.
Meeting Places: Tuesdays at North Augusta Greeneway, Saturdays at Lake Olmstead Trailhead
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org