Train with Fleet Feet Augusta for the 10K Cooper River Bridge Run
Along the way we provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
We recommend all participants signing up can run/walk a 5K in 14 minutes/mile or less in the past 3 months .
Costs: Includes Race Registration! Click Below to Register!
Training Includes: $115
- 10 Week Training Program
- Entry into the Cooper River Bridge Run 10K
- 2 coached group runs per week
- Weekly training schedules
- Educational Clinics on topics such as injury prevention, form, and nutrition/hydration from the areas leading experts
- Vendor Swag
- Store discounts/sales events offered exclusively to training group participants
- Raffled prizes throughout the season
- Fun, Fun, Fun
- Accountability and Camaraderie
Kick Off Date: January 26, 2019 @ Fleet Feet Sports @ 8:30AM
Race Date: April 6, 2019
Meeting Times: Tuesdays at 6:00PM, Saturdays at 8:00AM.
Meeting Places: Tuesdays at North Augusta Greeneway, Saturdays at Fleet Feet Augusta
For more information contact email@example.com