Train with Fleet Feet Augusta for the 10K Cooper River Bridge Run
Along the way we provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
We recommend all participants signing up can run/walk a 5K in 14 minutes/mile or less in the past 3 months .
Costs: Click Below to Register!
10K Training Program - $85 before February 1st, $90 after February 1st
- 8 Week Training Program
- Entry into the Cooper River Bridge Run 10K
- 2 coached group runs per week
- Weekly training schedules
- Educational Clinics on topics such as injury prevention, form, and nutrition/hydration from the areas leading experts
- Vendor Swag
- Store discounts/sales events offered exclusively to training group participants
- Raffled prizes throughout the season
- Fun, Fun, Fun
- Accountability and Camaraderie
Kick Off Date: February 8th, 2020 @ Fleet Feet Augusta @ 8:30AM
Race Date: April 4, 2020
Meeting Times: Tuesdays at 6:00PM, Thursdays at 6PM, Saturdays at 8:00AM.
Meeting Places: Tuesdays at North Augusta Greeneway, Thursdays at Your Pie North Augusta, Saturdays at Savannah Rapids Pavillion
For more information contact email@example.com