Join an amazing community of local runners. Trained coaches will help you stay motivated, complete a distance you never imagined you could, and help you earn a new personal record. This program is designed for people wanting to complete their first 5K distance at a walk or jog pace, or improve on their past 5K distance time. We will train 10 weeks and the goal race is The Big Run 5K hosted by Fleet Feet Augusta on June 5th, 2019 @ 6:00pm. Along the way we provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN - Click a program below to register.
Kick Off: March 30, 2019 @ 8:30AM - Fleet Feet Augusta
Tuesdays @ 6:00PM @ North Augusta Greeneway
Saturdays @ 8:00AM @ Savannah River Rapids
5K Training Package Includes
· Multiple coached group runs per week
· Weekly training schedules
· Educational Clinics on topics such as injury prevention, running form, and nutrition/hydration.
· Tech Shirt
· Store discounts/sales events offered exclusively to training group participants
· Raffled prizes throughout the season
· Potential race entry fee discounts
· A community of runner/walkers who will keep you motivated and help you achieve your personal goals.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!