It's Our Privilege to Serve You
We are now offering in-person shoe fittings and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Check-in: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter. We highly encourage you to schedule an appointment to avoid long wait times.
- Mask On: We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one
- Look Down: Follow floor measurements to maintain social distancing best practices
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
- Shop Alone: A maximum of two people will be allowed per fit appointment (one child may accompany you at your appointment but must stay seated with you at all times.)
Important Note: We can only accept credit card payment at this time.
Cancellation policy: Please let us know 24 hours in advance if you are unable to make your appointment.
Please also double-check our hours before your visit, see here.
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures and markers
Contactless Outfitting Still Available
We will also continue our contactless services such as virtual fittings and curbside pickup. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of our virtual fittings, and please do not come into the store. See our contactless services here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 706-922-9860.