The Nike Lunarglide 6
Do you like spring and comfort in a running shoe? Then look no further than the Nike Lunarlide 6 that features a new, softer lunar foam that will give you the smoothest ride yet. This great update combines a plush feel and just the right amount of suppport however you run. Stop in at Johns Creek to give them a test today!
Nike Lunarglide 6 Features
- Upper that features a razer-thin engineered mesh that conforms to the foot while allowing outstanding breathability
- Minimal no-sew overlays deliver a seam-free comfort and support
- Dual-density midsole that provides proper stability and allows the shoe to transition smoothly
- Outsole design maps the pressure path of running for strategic placement of rubber
- Carbon rubber in the heel for maximum abrasion resistance in high-wear areas
The Newton Kismet
Kismet=Destiny. This 5-lug Core Trainer is the everyday go-to shoe for a runner needing the extra bit of functional stability found in a broad and stable platform. Responsive, comfortable and stable with a 4.5 mm drop - this shoe is the entry into our open-chamber Action/Reaction technology. It's easy to put on and impossible to take off. It's love at first stride. It's Kismet. Come try it out at the Johns Creek store!
- Weight 9.7 oz.
- Platform • P.O.P 2
- Heel-to-toe drop • 4.5 mm
- Seamless engineered mesh upper • 360 degree reflectivity • Heel lace lockOutersole
- 5-lug P.O.P 2 platform • Action/Reaction technology in the forefoot and heel • Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate • Open ground surface EVA in mid-stance • Durable s.h.a.r.c (super high abrasion rubber compound) outsole composite in forefoot • e.m.b extended medial bridge for additional stability