It's Our Privilege to Serve You
Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit.
These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Check In: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter
- Max Capacity: We are only have 3 fit stations. Please limit the number of people you bring with you. We would prefer no more than 1 additional person
- Children: If your child is with you please keep him/her by your side at all times.
- Mask On: We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one
- Look Down: Follow floor decals to maintain social distancing best practices
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures
Appointments Available as well as Curbside Pick Up
We do offer appointments for fittings. We will continue to offer curbside pick-up and we are always open 24/7 online. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please shop online or arrange curbside pick-up , and please do not come into the store. See our services HERE
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678.475.1555.