You can do this! (And we can help.)
Whether you're training for your first marathon or working toward a new PR, this program is for you! We'll meet as a group on Thursday evenings to complete workouts, and on Sunday mornings for long runs. You'll benefit from having the support of a group of fellow participants and coaches on every group run. We'll also learn how to properly fuel for your race, avoid common training mistakes, supplement your running with strength work and cross training, and much more!
Information Session: December 5, 2019 @ 6 pm
Start Date: December 12, 2019, 6 pm @ FF Asheville
- Thursdays @ 6 pm Speed work/Group workouts
- Sundays @ 8:00 am Long Run
Goal Race: Asheville Half & Full Marathon at Biltmore (March 20-21, 2020)
Why run with Fleet Feet Asheville?
- Complete training plan to get you to the start and finish line for the half or the full marathon.
- Swag from our Asheville Marathon & Half partners such as Nuun, and more…
- Friends to run with all fall and winter long.
- Discounted race entry for the Full and Half marathon.
- Long Training Runs - All long runs will take place on terrain and surfaces similar to the Asheville Marathon and Half Marathon and include some specific technique instruction for the course.
- Weekday Group Runs - these will include easy miles, along with structured speed workouts