FLEET FEET Running Club 5k FINISH
Our 5k FINISH program will get you from your couch to the finish line of a 5k. All levels of walkers and runners are welcome. Our workouts will operate on an interval basis, with each week increasing mileage and running time at sustainable levels.
UPDATE 3/14/2020: at present, we are offering our 5K FINISH program as a virtual program. The start date is scheduled for 4/1. The info session is on our Facebook page that covers much of the same information as listed here.
This spring, we are offering two programs:
- 5K Finish: beginners and those returning from injury or a break
- 5K Fast: for those comfortable with 5K distance and looking to gain speed.
Workouts will be sent at the beginning of the week, and we'll have community and accountability in a Google Group and Strava Group for check-ins.
In the event that over the course of the season we begin having group meetups again, the weekly schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday 6 p.m. Group run @ Fleet Feet Asheville
- Saturday 8:30 a.m. Group run @ Carrier Park
Why run with Fleet Feet?
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your coach and interval mentor
- In-store discounts for participants during the duration of the program
- First Aid certified staff
- Coach led dynamic warm-up and cool down stretching
- Information clinics on topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition
- Weekly e-mails
- Group Technical T-shirts
- Group Goal Focused Race
For more information or if you would like to register, email our retail experience manager Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.