Trail Series is back for 2021!
This year we upped the ante and partnered with the leader in the trail/ultra world, Hoka One One, to bring you an 8+ week immersive experience you won't want to miss! Our Trail Series doesn't focus on a particular race, distance, or pace, but rather building your experience, knowledge, confidence, and gear closet to go out and crush trails on your own!
In addition to the guided weekly group runs at different beautiful trail locations each week, with your registration you'll receive:
- educational clinics from professional Hoka One One athletes and reps
- nutritional clinics from industry professionals from GU
- screenings from top local physical therapists and strength coaches
- mentoring & coaching to develop your skills and confidence offroad
- complimentary pair of Hoka One One trail shoes
- Info-session: Wednesday, September 29th, 6:00pm @ Fleet Feet Asheville
- Program start: Sunday, October 10th, 8:00am @ Folk Arts Center/MST, then every Sunday @ local trailhead through the end of November
- 10% off all in-store purchases through the duration of the program for participants
- We'll explore local trails and see the sights that the mountains of Western North Carolina has to offer as a group!
If that doesn't have you convinced, stay tuned (or better yet, sign up before we hit our cap!) for more updates and benefits from our other fantastic vendor partners!
**Please note- you should feel comfortable run/hiking 4 miles at the start of the program. If you have any questions or concerns about your eligibility, please email Coach Erin, at firstname.lastname@example.org**