You can do this! (And we can help.)
Whether you're training for your first half marathon or working toward a new PR in the marathon, this program is for you! We'll meet as a group on Thursday evenings to complete speed workouts, and on Sunday mornings for long runs. You'll benefit from having the support of a group of fellow participants and coaches on every group run. We'll also learn how to properly fuel for your race, avoid common half-marathon mistakes, supplement your running with strength work and cross training, and much more!
Information Session: December 5, 2019 @ 6 pm
Start Date: December 12, 2019, 6 pm @ FF Asheville
- Thursdays @ 6 pm Speed work/Group workouts
- Sundays @ 8:00 am Long Run
Goal Race: Asheville Half & Full Marathon at Biltmore (March 20-21, 2020)
Why run with Fleet Feet Asheville?
- Complete training plan to get you to the start and finish line for the half or the full marathon.
- Swag from our Asheville Marathon & Half partners such as Nuun, and more…
- Friends to run with all fall and winter long.
- Discounted race entry for the Full and Half marathon.
- Long Training Runs - All long runs will take place on terrain and surfaces similar to the Asheville Marathon and Half Marathon and include some specific technique instruction for the course.
- Weekday Group Runs - these will include easy miles, along with structured speed workouts