Hydration plays a vital role in your training program and affects race day performance. That’s why Fleet Feet Asheville carries a full range of hydration products to cover any activity or distance. Our collection is designed to hold up every sip of the way. Whether you like to carry or wear your hydration solution, be sure to check out our Race Vests, Handhelds, Hydration Belts, Waist Packs and Bottles. Avoid injury. Perform better. Recover faster. HYDRATE!
Understanding and maintaining hydration can be simple. Here are some key facts on caring for your hydration levels during your various activities:
- Getting appropriate amounts of liquid during your run/walk can offset uncomfortable side effects of dehydration
- Drink according to your thirst - listen to your body
- Forcing your body to drink too much during exercise can lead to stomach or digestive track upset
- Electrolyte and enhanced sports drinks can replenish lost minerals and sodium that you sweat out along with giving an extra boost of energy
- Plan ahead and have water either on your person or at various check points along your run/walk