WHARF RUNNERS 2019
The 47th annual running of the Wharf to Wharf is only a few months away and we want to make sure you are ready to have an amazing experience at the best little road race in California. We will get your race ready in 8 weeks, ready to run or walk the 6 miles from the Santa Cruz Wharf to the Capitola Wharf. If you are not interested in racing but would like to keep in “training” shape, this program is for you too.
Come and join us for the kick off training event on Wednesday, June 5th at 6:30 pm. Meet your coaches and mentors, get your training schedule and take advantage of gear up specials starting this evening.
Our summer Wharf to Wharf Training program starts on Saturday, June 8th 2019. The program meets Tuesday evenings at 6:00 pm at either Fleet Feet Aptos or the Aptos High School Track (depending on track availability) and Saturdays at 8:00 am at Fleet Feet Aptos.
Every participant will get access to a race registration for purchase, a technical training shirt, special shopping discounts in the store, a written training schedule, educational clinics, raffle prizes, and much, much more!
Wharf to Wharf limited entries are available for purchase when you are part of the training program, these are first registered, first served. As soon as you are registered, please email your Head Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in purchasing a bib for the Wharf to Wharf race.
- When: June 8 - July 27
- Informational kick-off: Thursday, June 6 at 6:30pm–7:00pm at Fleet Feet Aptos. Find out more about the program. Meet your coaches/mentors and take advantage of gear up specials starting this evening.
- Who: Runners/Walkers who want to finish the Wharf to Wharf race or stay in training shape.
- Where: Fleet Feet Aptos & Aptos High track
- Meet Up Dates: Tuesdays at 6pm + Saturdays at 8am
- Race: Wharf to Wharf (race entry not included but we do have a limited number of bibs available to purchase for training program participants)
- Cost: Register by May 25 to get the Early Bird pricing: $94 (t-shirt + bonus item included)
Register after May 25 Regular pricing: $105 (t-shirt included)
*** Please note, due to liability and safety concerns, we cannot allow dogs or strollers at Fleet Feet Training workouts.