Let's Get Dirty!
Ready to get off the road and hit the trails? Join us for amazing runs in our own back yard as we trail run through local trails, and experience incredible views, and learn how to conquer the terrain. Hitting the dirt may be just what you need in life, may help reduce injury, and experience a new level of running.
Trail Mix - Trail Training
When - Saturday Mornings, 8:00AM - October 7 - November 11
Where - Local trails, including Nisene Marks
Cost - $65
Target Race - Woodside Trail Races
Length - 6 weeks
- Perks and discounts toward gear
- Meet once a week as a group
- 6 Week training schedule
- Awesome Coaches and Mentors to help lead the way
- Nuun, water, and other support
- Weekly Training Newsletter
- Clinics and Education on Proper Trail Technique
- Learn Safety
Suggested Activity Level
- Run 3-5 days a week, 30 - 60 minutes
- Injury free, and able to run/walk 4-6 miles
- Practical understanding for fueling and hydration
- Like to get dirty
- Looks for a challenge (we run hills!)
- Group A: Under 11 minuter per mile pace
- This group is for you if you can keep a pace of 10 minutes per mile or faster on road for 5+ miles
- Group B: 11-12 minute per mile pace
- This group is for you if you can maintain 11-12 minutes per mile on raod for 5+ miles
- Group C: 13 minutes per mile pace
- This group is for you if you are a 13 minute per mile runner or run/walker combo on the road for 5+ miles.
- Note -- This group will be training by time rather than mileage, in order ot finish near the other groups. We reserve the right to move folks to alternate pace groups if necessary.
Training Fee does not include race entry fee
Due to liability and safety concerns, we can not allow dogs or strollers at Fleet Feet Trail Mix workouts