Discover the Power of Movement!
In our Spring 5K Program, you will find a community to cheer you, challenge you, and help you reach your goals. Learn how to build a fitness-oriented lifestyle through walking and run/walking. Whether your goal is to complete 3.1 miles for the very first time or to add a healthy habit to your routine, this 5K program is for you!
2023 Spring Season
Season: April 18th to May 20th | Goal Race: The Big 5K
Times and Locations
Our Spring 5K Training meets on Tuesdays at 6:00 PM and Saturdays at 8:00 AM. Group activities usually last 60-75 minutes, depending on the distance of the run/walk.
We will meet at Fleet Feet Aptos: 7960 Soquel Dr suite i, Aptos, CA 95003
Fleet Feet's team of experienced coaches will check in with you at every training run to keep track of your progress, keep you motivated, and give you individualized coaching. Training groups will be small, so you'll have plenty of one-on-one time with your coach.
Need more coaching? Reach out to the Fleet Feet Training Programs Manager at email@example.com or calling 831-708-6919.
Your 5-week training plan will provide daily assignments for running/walking, cross training, strength work, and recovery. The plan is periodized to gradually increase overall training volume while offering opportunities for your body to build back stronger, week after week.
The camaraderie of training with a group week after week will take your training to the next level. When the training gets more rigorous, you'll have the collective strength of the group to keep you moving forward. When you crush a key workout, the group will be there to celebrate your achievement. And on those early morinings when you just don't feel like getting out of bed, the training group will keep you accountable.
Join the Fleet Feet Training community on Facebook to plan more group runs throughout the week, share your accomplishments (and selfies!), seek encouragement, and empower others with a like or a comment!
What You Get:
- Fleet Feet coaches will lead you through two key workouts per week, based out of Fleet Feet Aptos and the Aptos High School Track.
- Tuesday Group Speed Workouts: fully coached workout geared towards increasing aerobic fitness, strength, and speed.
- Saturday Long Workout: Gradually increase your mileage each week with guidance from your coach. It’s all about time on your feet.
- A day-by-day training plan with workouts for running/walking and recovery, which will keep you moving on the days in between.
- Educational clinics will be in person.
- We understand the connection with our community, we will have a private Facebook group page for you to connect with others. We love seeing your training photos!
- You will also have access to a private Strava club created just for your training group.
- Did we mention store discounts, swag, raffles, product/shoe demos and community camaraderie?
No refunds after the first day of training.
Training fee does not include any race entry fee.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Aptos