SHE TRAINS 5K/10K TRAINING
The Official Training Partner for the She.Is.Beautiful 5k/10k Race
Santa Cruz, CA March 21, 2020
Prepare and train for the 10th Annual She.Is.Beautiful 5K/10K with the support and camaraderie of Fleet Feet Running Club. All participants will get an effective and well organized training experience with certified coaches and mentors, written training schedule, weekly emails with instructional information, special in store shopping discounts, membership to PWR Lab for the duration of the training session (must be new PWR Lab and have Garmin or Suunto watch), educational clinics, hydration at each workout, shoe demos, raffle prizes, and an atmosphere of fun and encouragment!
The program is Saturdays at 8:00 am and Tuesdays at 6:00 pm. Some track availability at Aptos High School on Tuesday evenings but a headlamp of flashlight is required at all Tuesday evening workouts. Absolutely ALL abilities of runners and walkers are welcome. We have several pace groups, coaches and mentors. Launch Event is on Wed Jan 15th, 6:30 pm, at Fleet Feet Aptos. The first day of training is on Sat Jan 18th and ends of Tues March 17th. Race Day is Sat March 21st.
- When: Wed Jan 15th 2020 - Tue March 17th 2020
- Where: Fleet Feet Aptos
- Who: Anyone!
- Meet Up Dates: Tuesdays 6 pm and Saturdays 8 am
- Race: She.Is.Beautiful / March 21st 2020, cost of training DOES NOT include Race Registration
- Cost: $140 for 10 weeks
- Join us at the She Trains Training Group Launch Event Wednesday Jan 15th, 2020 (visit our Facebook page for details, no workout, just for fun!)
- Custom Fleet Feet Running Club She Trains tech tee
- Access to our Fleet Feet Aptos Hospitality Zone where we will have recovery drinks, recovery tools, and more, for our trainees at the She.Is.Beautiful race on Sat March 21st, 2020
Any questions, please contact Training Coordinator Charissa Strickland at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES AVAILABLE AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF TRAINING.
*** PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO LIABILITY AND SAFETY CONCERNS, WE CANNOT ALLOW DOGS OR STROLLERS AT FLEET FEET TRAINING WORKOUTS.
*** FOR PARTICIPANTS UNDER 18, PLEASE CONTACT TRAINING COORDINATOR CHARISSA STRICKLAND (email@example.com) BEFORE REGISTERING.