SHE TRAINS 5K/10K TRAINING
The Official Training Partner for the She.Is.Beautiful 5k/10k Race
Santa Cruz, CA March 21, 2020
Prepare and train for the 10th Annual She Is Beautiful 5K/10K with the support and camaraderie of Fleet Feet Running Club. All participants get:
- Effective and well-organized training experience with certified coaches and mentors
- Written training schedule
- Weekly emails with instructional information
- Special in store shopping discounts
- Membership to PWR Lab for the duration of the training session (must be new to PWR Lab and have a Garmin or Suunto watch)
- Educational clinics
- Hydration at each workout
- Shoe demos
- Raffle prizes
- Fun and encouraging atmosphere
The program is Saturdays at 8:00 am and Tuesdays at 6:00 pm. Some track availability at Aptos High school on Tuesday evenings but a headlamp or flashlight is required at all Tuesday evening workouts. Absolutely ALL abilities of runners and walkers are welcome. We have several pace groups, coaches and mentors. Launch Event is on Wed January 15, 6:30 pm, at Fleet Feet Aptos. Training starts Sat. January 18 and ends Tues. March 17. Race Day is Sat. March 21.
- When: Wed January 15, 2020 – Tues March 17, 2020
- Where: Fleet Feet Aptos
- Who: All levels of runners and walkers welcome!
- Meet Up Dates: Tuesdays at 6 pm and Saturdays at 8 am
- Race: She.Is.Beautiful / March 21, 2020, cost of training does not include Race Registration
$125 for 10 weeks, if you register between October 30th - November 30th
$140 for 10 weeks, if you register between December 1st 2019 – January 15th 2020
- Join us at the She.Is.Beautiful Training Group Launch Party Wednesday January 15, 2020 (visit our Facebook page for details, no workout, just for fun!)
*** No refunds or exchanges available after the first day of training.
*** Please note, due to liability and safety concerns, we cannot allow dogs or strollers at Fleet Feet Training workouts.
*** For participants under 18, please contact Training Coordinator Charissa Strickland (email@example.com) before registering.
- Register by Saturday November 30th and receive an exclusive She Trains hat
- Detailed Weekly Training Schedule with Mileage
- Experienced certified Fleet Feet coaching staff at all group workouts
- Custom Fleet Feet Running Club She Trains technical tee
- Exclusive training group gear up shopping specials on footwear and essentials for training
- Energy Replacement Drinks and Water at appropriate workouts
- Weekly Training e-Newsletter with all the details for locations, and up to date information
- Clinics on Active Recovery, Fueling, Hydration, Injury Prevention and Race Preparation with your Head Coach
- Pancake Breakfast, Raffles, Give-Aways during training.
- Shoe and Product Demonstrations, discounts and giveaways by participating vendors.
- Access to our Fleet Feet Aptos Hospitality Zone where we will have recovery drinks, recovery tools, and more, for our trainees at the She.Is.Beautiful race on Saturday March 21, 2020.
Any questions, please contact Training Coordinator Charissa Strickland at firstname.lastname@example.org