Discover the Power of Movement in No Boundaries!
Starts in Aptos April 2019
No Boundaries is for any athlete that wants to complete a 5K race or wants to maintain their current level of running fitness. This beginners fitness program is designed for people who are looking for a supportive and non-competitive environment in which to learn to love walking, walk/running and running. Our coaches and mentors build you up, motivate you and teach you proper form, stretching, nutrition and more - all while getting you out and moving toward your first 5K.
Whether you want to run or walk your first 5K, you’ve come to the right spot. FLEET FEET offers a 5K training program to help you reach your goals!
- When: Tuesdays at 6:15pm / Saturday at 8am
- Info night: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 6:15 PM
- Where: Fleet Feet Aptos
- Meet Up Dates: April 9-June 15
- Race: Three Trees Race (created especially for this group) June 15, 2019
- Cost: $135 after March 31
- T-shirt included
- Weekly Training Schedules
- Experienced coaching at all group workouts
- Exclusive shopping specials on gear
- Energy Replacement Drinks and Water during workouts
- Weekly Training Newsletter
- Educational clinics on Fueling, Hydration, Injury Prevention, and Race Prep
*** Please note, due to liability and safety concerns, we can not allow dogs or strollers at Fleet Feet Training workouts.