LIL WHARF RUNNERS 2019
The 2nd annual running of the Little Wharf 3 Miler is only a few months away and we want to make sure you are ready to have an amazing experience at the newest race for the Wharf to Wharf series. We will get your race ready in 8 weeks, ready to run or walk the 3 miles from the East Cliff Shopping Center to the Capitola Village Esplanade. If you are not interested in racing but would like to keep in training shape, this program is for you too.
Come and join us for the launch event on Wednesday, August 7 at 6:30 pm. Meet your coaches and mentors, get information on your training, and take advantage of gear up specials starting this evening.
Our Little Wharf 3 Miler Training program starts on Saturday August 10, 2019. The program meets Tuesday evenings at 6:00 pm at either Fleet Feet Aptos or the Aptos High School Track (depending on track availability) and Saturdays at 8:00 am at
Fleet Feet Aptos.
Every participant will get a technical training shirt, special shopping discounts in the store, a written training schedule, educational clinics, raffle prizes, and more!
Race registration is purchased separately. To ensure a bib, we recommend purchasing your race registration ASAP. Link for registration can be found here.
- When: August 10 – September 24
- Launch event: Wednesday, August 7 6:30pm–7:00pm at Fleet Feet Aptos. Find out more about the program. Meet your coaches/mentors and take advantage of gear up specials starting this evening.
- Who: Runners/Walkers who want to finish the Little Wharf 3 Miler race or stay in training shape.
- Where: Fleet Feet Aptos & Aptos High track
- Meet Up Dates: Tuesdays at 6pm + Saturdays at 8am
- Race: Little Wharf 3 Miler (race entry not included)
- Cost: Register before July 30 to get the Early Bird pricing: $94
After July 30: $105