GET UP AND MOVE – JANUARY 2020
Get Up and Move is back, this time for 10 weeks. This is a beginner walking program designed to help you take the first steps to getting healthy by establishing an active lifestyle. This program includes a safe, guided workout designed to allow you to work at your own pace in a non-threatening, non-judgmental environment. At the end of the 10 weeks, you’ll have established a consistent workout schedule which will help you feel confident enough to stay active or to try the next level of training. We encourage participants to exercise at their own comfortable pace.
This is a beginner walker program but can also be used to get a little extra distance before our No Boundaries training program. Maximum mileage done by the end of 10 weeks will be anywhere from 2 to 3 miles. Workouts are held on Saturdays only.
We make getting active an attainable goal, so get your walking shoes and let’s start moving!
Your program includes:
- 10 Saturdays of instructional and motivational coaching by a Fleet Feet certified coach
- 2 educational clinics, one led by Teresa Barsanti, Nutrition Coach Extraordinaire
- Water at each workout
- Exclusive training group gear up shopping specials on footwear and essentials for training
- Shoe and product demos, discounts and giveaways by participating vendors
- An exclusive Fleet Feet Running Club training tee
- An atmosphere of fun and encouragement!
- When: January 11th - March 14th
- Where: Fleet Feet Aptos
- Who: Anyone who needs motivation to show up and take those first steps towards getting fit!
- Meet Up Dates: Saturdays at 8am
- Cost: $70
- REGISTER TODAY!
Rules and Guidelines
Please note, due to liability and safety concerns, we cannot allow dogs, children under 13, or strollers at during our workouts