GET UP AND MOVE – JULY 2019
Get Up and Move is back, this time for 6 weeks. This is a beginner walking program designed to help you take the first steps to getting healthy by establishing an active lifestyle. This program includes a safe, guided workout designed to allow you to work at your own pace in a non-threatening, non-judgmental environment. At the end of the 6 weeks, you’ll have established a consistent workout schedule which will help you feel confident enough to stay active or to try the next level of training. We encourage participants to exercise at their own comfortable pace.
This is a beginner walker program but can also be used to get a little extra distance before our No Boundaries 5K/10K training program. Maximum mileage done by the end of 6 weeks will be anywhere from 2 to 3 miles.
We make getting active an attainable goal, so get your walking shoes and let’s start moving!
Your program includes:
- 6 weeks of instructional and motivational coaching by a Fleet Feet certified coach
- 2 educational clinics, one led by Teresa Barsanti, Nutrition Coach Extraordinaire
- Water at each workout
- Exclusive training group gear up shopping specials on footwear and essentials for training
- Shoe and product demos, discounts and giveaways by participating vendors
- An atmosphere of fun and encouragement!
- When: July 6 - Aug 10
- Where: Fleet Feet Aptos
- Who: Anyone who needs motivation to show up and take those first steps towards getting fit!
- Meet Up Dates: Saturdays at 8am
- Cost: $30
- REGISTER TODAY!
Rules and Guidelines
Please note, due to liability and safety concerns, we cannot allow dogs, children under 13, or strollers at during our workouts