GET UP AND MOVE
Get Up and Move - Session 2 is a 4 week beginner walking program designed to help you take the first steps to getting healthy by establishing an active lifestyle. This program includes a safe, guided workout designed to allow you to work at your own pace in a non-threatening, non-judgmental environment. At the end of the 4 weeks, you’ll have established a consistent workout schedule which will help you feel confident to try the next level of training. We encourage participants to exercise at their own comfortable pace. This is a beginner walker program but can also be used to get a little extra distance before our No Boundaries 5K/10K training program — starting April 9.
We make getting active an attainable goal, so get your walking shoes and let’s start moving!
YOUR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 4 weeks of instructional and motivational coaching by a Fleet Feet certified coach
- Water at each workout
- Exclusive training group gear up shopping specials on footwear and essentials for training
- An atmosphere of fun and encouragement!
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Please note, due to liability and safety concerns, we cannot allow dogs, children under 13, or strollers at during our workouts
- When: March 16 - April 6
- Where: Fleet Feet Aptos
- Who: Anyone who needs motivation to show up and take those first steps towards getting fit!
- Meet Up Dates: Saturdays at 8am
- Cost: $25
- REGISTER TODAY!