THE BIG RUN 5K in Monterey
Celebrate Global Running Day
Last year, 12,000 runners across the country participated in the first-ever Fleet Feet nationwide 5K on Global Running Day. In 2018, The Big Run is back and bigger than ever. June 6 is Global Running Day andFleet Feet Sports locations nationwide, in partnerships with Brooks and Nuun are holding a nationally-coordinated 5K race in different locations all on the same day! Join us in Monterey for The Big Run fun run on Global Running Day and enjoy a beer on us after the run.
The Big Sur Marathon Foundation, producer of the Salinas Valley Half Marathon and Monterey Bay Half Marathon will be on site offering one-day discounts for their upcoming races and other deals and giveaways. Register in person for the best deals on the Salinas Valley Half on August 4th and the Monterey Bay Half on November 11th! Post-run beer, sponsored by Sierra Nevada, and local wine will be served.
- Where: Fleet Feet Sports Monterey
- When: Wednesday, June 6th, 2018. The 5K starts promptly at 6 pm!
- Cost: $15
- The Course The Big Run fun run starts at the store and goes out and back along the Monterey Recreation Trail.
- T-shirt included
- First beer is on Fleet Feet after the run
- No timing, no training, just come out and have fun celebrating Global Running Day
- Support from Brooks, Nuun hydration, and Big Sur Events
Fleet Feet Sports Monterey, June 6, starting at 4pm.
Online Registration has closed, you may register at Fleet Feet Monterey, June 6, from 4-5:30pm