Are you ready for an adventure? We're going off road with Altra for Trailtoberfest. Come on an adventure with Fleet Feet and Altra and have fun on the trails of beautiful Waddell Creek. Don't worry about pace or time, just come out with our supportive, fun-loving Fleet Feet support crew.
Rancho del Oso at Waddell Creek has served as a wild and rugged landmark to travelers along the coast since Spanish sailors watched for the massive cliffs they called Sierra Blanca from their galleons in the 1600s. The canyon carved out by Waddell Creek supports a remarkable diversity of native plant communities, including coastal strand (beach), coastal scrub, riparian (streamside), meadow, marsh, Monterey pine forest, mixed evergreen forest, chaparral, and redwood forest.
- When: Sunday October 20, 2019 (buses leave at 7:30am)
- Where: Waddell Creek at Rancho del Oso
- Who: Anyone who likes to have fun and get out on trails. All paces, all levels welcome — runners and walkers
- Cost: $75
Include transportation to Waddell Creek and back + Delicious lunch of beer and brats + Marianne's 1020 ice cream + Support form our Fleet Feet support crew
- Altra will raffle off one free pair of Altra running shoes
- Altra will is bringing their latest trail shoes for participants to demo (sizes available on first come first served basis)
- Bus departs promptly at 7:30 am from Fleet Feet Aptos
- Bus Returns between 2:30-3:00 pm to Fleet Feet Aptos
- Registration includes transportation, Trailtoberfest beer and brats, Marianne's 1020 ice cream, beverages, and support from our Fleet Feet support crew
- Enjoy the trail at your own pace going approximately 3 hours (total)) out and back with Fleet Feet support crew pace leaders. The goal is to all finish together and enjoy a delicious beer + brats lunch
- Vegetarian option will be available
- All paces are welcome as we will run or walk the trail by time returning together.
- Adventure is on Rain or Shine! Bring a change of shoes or flip flops and warm dry clothes to put on post trail run. Hiking poles helpful for walkers.
- Hydration bottle or pack required.
Space is limited so register today!
Any questions, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.