We're going off road with Saucony! Come on an adventure with Fleet Feet and Saucony and have fun on the trails of beautiful Pinnacles National Monument. Don't worry about pace or time, just come out with our supportive, fun-loving Rock Runners group.
23 million years ago multiple volcanoes erupted, flowed, and slid to form what would become Pinnacles National Park. What remains is a unique landscape. Journey through chaparral, oak woodlands, canyon bottoms, and rare talus caves. Emerge to towering rock spires teeming with life: Prairie and Peregrine falcons, Golden eagles, and the inspiring California condor.
- When: Sunday May 5, 2019 (buses leave at 7:30am)
- Where: Pinnacles National Park
- Who: Anyone who likes to have fun and get out on trails. All paces, all levels welcome — runners and walkers
- Cost: $50
Trail Adventures with Fleet Feet Aptos and Monterey details:
- Saucony will be bringing giveaway plus their last trail shoes for participants to demo (sizes available on first come first served basis)
- Bus and caravan departs promptly at: 7:30 am Sunday May 5, 2019 from Fleet Feet Aptos or Fleet Feet Monterey
- Bus Returns: approximately 2:00 pm to Fleet Feet Aptos or Fleet Feet Monterey
- Registration includes bus, Cinco de Mayo tacos and beverage
- Enjoy the trail at your own pace going approximately 1 hour out and 1 hour back with Fleet Feet support crew pace leaders. The goal is to all finish together and enjoy a delicious Cinco de Mayo lunch.
- All paces are welcome as we will run or walk the trail by time returning together.
- Adventure is on Rain or Shine! Bring a change of shoes or flip flops and warm dry clothes to put on post trail run. There are creek crossings and the water may be flowing about ankle and calf high in some crossings. Hiking poles helpful for walkers.
- Hydration bottle or pack required.
Any questions, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.