Responsible for receiving, processing, organizing and storing merchandise. Within the scope of this position, contribute to the company’s overall position as the leader in franchising locally owned and operated running stores that build thriving running communities.
- Correct issues with inventory and provide necessary information to staff and management.
- Fill in product on the floor and ensure accurate pricing and labeling.
- Unpack and hang apparel as soon as it arrives to provide the customers with the newest product.
- Coordinate with the Merchandiser and all of Buyers to ensure product is displayed and organized on sales floor.
- Monitor age of all products and determine what the next step should be.
- Other duties as required and directed by Fleet Feet Santa Cruz to ensure the continued success of the Fleet Feet brand. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here
High School diploma or GED or equivalent experience. Assertive self-starter with strong attention to detail and accuracy. Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment. Excellent problem-solving and follow-up skills. Excellent written and verbal communication and organization skills.
WANT TO JOIN OUR FLEET?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-pace, fun and customer centric working environment? Email your Resume to email@example.com. Be sure to reference this job and tell us why you’d be a great fit with our team.
**This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.