We Are Hiring!
This position is what drives our company’s collective progress. In this role you will be responsible for managing the overall customer experience. You will be interacting with customers, resolving customer issues and creating an upbeat, positive and inclusive work environment. As an Outfitter, you are the heart and sole (pun intended) of our brand. You have the opportunity to recommend gear and products that a customer will use to cross their next finish line, regardless of what that looks like. This position is always going above and beyond to take care of our customers and communities. You will be part of a dynamic group that builds and maintains meaningful relationships with customers, vendors, and peers by listening to customer needs, providing personalized solutions, and, ultimately, outfitting them with everything they need to get started or keep going. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else.Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Work with customers to ensure the proper fit of footwear, apparel and accessories by utilizing our fit process; promote in-store events and training programs.
- Be proactive in learning the details of each shoe, apparel, and accessory line in the store, as well as the products fit and function.
- Work one-on-one and as a team to ensure each customer receives a unique customer experience from the sales floor to the cash wrap.
- Build genuine relationships with customers through active listening.
- Determine the customer’s needs and offer suggestions or alternatives.
- Help to maintain organization, cleanliness, and stock storewide.
- Be an ambassador for Fleet Feet at all activities, functions, and events.
- Have FUN!!
- Other duties as required and directed by Fleet Feet Santa Cruz to ensure the continued success of the Fleet Feet brand. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here
Willingness to go above and beyond when needed. Flexibility and positive reaction to change. Independent drive to meet and exceed sales goals. An overall understanding of what sets Fleet Feet apart and why customers come into the store. Ability to show customer service in all situations. Open availability including evenings and weekends. Retail experience is always welcomed!
WANT TO JOIN OUR FLEET?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-pace, fun and customer centric working environment? Email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (831) 662-0886. Be sure to reference this job and tell us why you’d be a great fit with our team.
We invite you to get to know us a little better! Follow us on Instagram and Facebook, sign up for our newsletter, download our app, try one of our YouTube workouts, and join Fleet Feet Run Club on Strava. We hope we hear from you. Until then, stay safe, healthy, and running.
#TogetherWeMove #RunningChangesEverything #RunTogether
**This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.