Only 1% of the human population completes a marathon. At Fleet Feet Sports, we believe anyone who wants to accomplish the distance can with our 2014 Winter/Spring Marathon Training Program. Yes, 26.2 glorious miles to be conquered by YOU! This program is designed to prepare runners for their first endurance event, or to help seasoned runners meet a new performance goal.
Our exceptional coaching staff will lead you in your training with a specific training plan that includes speed work, pace groups, recovery workouts, and drills. We'll also cover a variety of topics including injury prevention, nutrition, endurance training, stretching, and more.
26.2 Marathon Training Program
KICK-OFF DATE & INFO MEETING: Monday December 8th @ 6pm at Fleet Feet Annapolis
PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE:
- 16-Week Training Program with calendar and detailed workouts
- 2 weekly coached training sessions in a fun, group atmosphere with a variety of pace groups
- Series of seminars and workshops on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, stretching and more
- Tremendous support and camaraderie - including email support from your coaches to answer questions and keep you on track
- Course Support (Hydration/Nutrition while training.)
- Coach support and celebration at the goal event!
TRAINING TIMES: Tuesdays @ 6:00pm; Saturdays @ 8:00am
TARGET RACE: B&A Trail Marathon in March 2015
LOCATION: This program will be hosted out of the Fleet Feet Sports Annapolis location.
SIGN UP HERE!