YOU CAN DO IT!
Get in Shape, Gain Health, and Experience Community with our FREE Make it a Mile Training Program!
Fleet Feet Sports Severna Park is excited to kick-off our first "Make it a Mile" Training Program, Sponsored by Nike - a 4-week beginner training program designed for people who are inactive or new to running and walking. Throughout the program, you'll be led by our coaches through a series of group training sessions that will take place in a safe, non-intimidating environment. At the end of the 4-weeks, you'll be able to run or run/walk 1-mile feeling healthy, happy, and strong.
Make it a Mile Training Program
Sponsored by Nike!
Join our first, complimentary Make it a Mile Training Program at Fleet Feet Sports Severna Park! This program is FREE and open to the general public - including individuals, offices/corporations, and students!
INFORMATIONAL MEETING/ORIENTATION: Wednesday, Sept 11th at 6:30pm
Please plan to attend orientation - and bring your friends! You'll be able to meet the coaches, learn the details of the program - including how you can earn discounts/bucks to use in the Severna Park store, ask questions, and the best part? We get to know YOU!
FIRST SESSION: Monday, September 16th at 6:15pm
THROUGH THE PROGRAM, YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- 2 coached training sessions each week
- Weekly encouraging emails from your coaches
- Educational tips and clinics about training
- Fun ways to receive discounts on in-store items
- FREE Nike Dri-tech T-shirt [$30 Value!]
- Special participant discount on ALL Nike products in-store!
- Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:15pm
- Saturday 8:00am bonus sessions (combined with our group run program!)