Does your company want:
- Happier and healthier employees?
- Improved productivity and morale?
- Reduced absenteeism and turnover?
- Injury Prevention
- Beginning a Walking/Running Program
- How to Train for a 5K, 10K, Half or Full Marathon
- Exercising in the Winter/Summer
Did you know?
- 70% of all illnesses are due to lifestyle-related causes such as obesity and physical inactivity? (CDC & U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
- Obese individuals spend more on both healthcare services and medication than daily smokers and heavy drinkers? (RAND Corporation)
- Obesity increases costs in the workplace. The annual per capita increase in medical expenditures and absenteeism associated with obesity ranges from $450 to $2,500 per obese employee. The estimated cost of obesity at a firm with 1,000 employees is about $285,000. (IDEA Firness Journal, January 2006)