CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
FIT SPECIALIST - Part Time
Fleet Feet is a specialty running store catering to runners, walkers, and fitness enthusiasts of all levels. We offer high-quality running footwear, apparel, and accessories while providing expert advice and outstanding customer service. We are currently seeking heavy part-time FIT Specialists to work in our Annapolis Harbour Center store.
In this role you will work with an amazing team to create an unforgettable customer experience. You will interact with customers, fit them into appropriate footwear, apparel and accessories to help them achieve their fitness goals, and work with a fun group of folks who create an upbeat, positive, educational experinece for everyone who walks through the door!
- Work with customers to ensure the proper fit of footwear, apparel and accessories by utilizing our fit process; promote in-store events and training programs.
- Be proactive in learning the details of each shoe, apparel, and accessory line in the store, as well as the products fit and function.
- Work one-on-one and as a team to ensure each customer receives a unique customer experience from the sales floor to the cash wrap.
- Build genuine relationships with customers through active listening.
- Determine the customer’s needs and offer suggestions or alternatives.
- Help to maintain organization, cleanliness, and stock storewide.
- Be an ambassador for Fleet Feet Sports at all activities, functions, and events.
- Have FUN!! Lots of FUN!
- Other duties as required and directed by Fleet Feet Annapolis to ensure the continued success of the Fleet Feet brand. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
Willingness to go above and beyond when needed. Flexibility and positive reaction to change. Team player. Outgoing personality. Willingness to listen, make suggestions, and find solutions for various customer fitness issues. Independent drive to learn product details, wear-test fitness equipment, and remain current on Fleet Feet Universtity educational materials. Overall understanding of what sets Fleet Feet apart, why we work so hard to maintain a top-notch reputation within the community, and why customers trust and choose Fleet Feet. Ability to show customer service in all situations. Must have open availability on weekends and/or evenings.
**This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
If you are interested please send the following information to Scott Broerman to apply:
1. A current resume with a short cover letter describing why you would like to work at Fleet Feet and why you think you are the right "fit." Include any retail, sales, or marketing experience.
2. Complete our employment application, confirming your schedule and availability -- hours, days, etc. that you are available to work. You must be able to work some weekends and evenings.