At Fleet Feet Albany and Fleet Feet Malta, we believe it is a privilege to serve. Working directly with our customers is our highest honor and our best opportunity to learn.
If you are interested in working at either Fleet Feet Albany or Fleet Feet Malta as a Fleet Feet FIT Specialist, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fleet Feet FIT Specialist Job Description
As a FIT Specialist, you are a key contributor to the success of Fleet Feet. You are the customer-facing team member that is the very core of our brand. As a FIT Specialist, you must be comfortable in developing one on one relationships with our customers. Your unique ability to create exceptional experiences, listen to customer needs, propose personalized solutions, be in the moment with each guest, and truly believe it is a pleasure to serve will be keys to success in this position. A successful FIT specialist will always be curious about new products and methods, be willing to learn from others and have the desire to meet and exceed goals.
- 0-2 years of retail and/or customer experience preferred but not required
- Proactive learner and sound decision-maker
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Accountable and adaptable
- Always does the right thing
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and team
- Consistently available when customers visit the stores
- Support Fleet Feet initiatives, activities, and functions
- Disciplined with appearance and time management
- Consistently follows the policies and procedures