Salomon Predict MOD
This item qualifies for Free Shipping & Free Returns!
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Independent Support Platforms: Each outsole platform moves and adapts to the ground according to your footstrike, providing support when needed.
- Anatomical Decoupling features unique grooves and independent platforms designed to cushion, guide, and propel the foot for an ultra-smooth forward transition.
- 3D open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- Contagrip FA combines flat, wide lugs for friction grip on flat, hard surfaces, with a compound that balances durability and adhesion. Ideal for road running.
- Seamless construction
- Molded EVA sockliner that improves comfort by mimicking the foot's natural shape.
- Weight: 6.5oz
Join our Newsletter
Get deals, events, and more.
Connect with Fleet Feet
Get involved on social media.
Find a Location
Fleet Feet has over 250 locations nationwide!Find a Store