On Cloud Monochrome
This item qualifies for Free Shipping & Free Returns!
Out of Stock
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Breathable mesh: Provides a perfect foot climate
- Shaft reinforcement: Supports your foot in the right place
- Reflective Details: Ensures night visibility
- Speedboard: Evenly distributes pressure to the 16 Cloud elements, while also shielding the foot from water and soil
- CloudTec sole: Formed from a superlight, flexible, and responsive foam and provides a signature cushioned landing
- Deep flex grooves: Provides a natural range of motion and extreme flexibility
- Exclusive monochrome color
- Weight: 5.9oz
Join our Newsletter
Get deals, events, and more.
Connect with Fleet Feet
Get involved on social media.
Find a Location
Fleet Feet has over 250 locations nationwide!Find a Store