- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Higher foam heights provide an even softer feel. A wide, exaggerated shape at the forefoot offers a more stable ride.
- Nike ZoomX foam is responsive and lightweight, giving you bounce with every step. Shaped like a rocker, the foam provides support for the 3 phases of a runner's stride. It offers flexibility when your foot rises off the ground, a smooth ride when your foot is moving forward and cushioning at ground contact.
- An evolved Flyknit upper places zones of breathability where your foot heats up most. It's strong and durable, keeping your foot secure with every mile.
- A waffle outsole was created using runner-informed data for traction where you need it. This info also helped guide the design and look of the shoe's sidewalls.
- A panel at the heel is embedded in the Flyknit, providing support and stability.
- The collar is cushioned for a soft, comfortable feel.
- Weight: 8.92oz