Women's Nike Free Metcon 4
This item qualifies for Free Shipping & Free Returns!
Out of Stock
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Functional Fitness - From the weight racks, climbing ropes, box jumps and more. These functional fitness shoes are designed with a specific goal and function in mind.
- The 4 is bringing back the super-tough yet breathable mesh from the original version. The upper gets embellished with a Huarache-inspired strap and rubber-striped sidewall that envelops your heel to brace you for movement in any direction.
- Nike Free technology in the forefoot creates flexibility for agility moves and sprints.
- Stretch around the ankle lets your foot move naturally as you burst, cut and brake.
- The flat, wide heel creates a solid base for lifting. A softer foam core cushions your foot, while a firmer outer layer is durable and stable. Wide internal webbing distributes pressure around your midfoot for a comfortable yet locked-in feel during sudden stops and quick cuts.
- Rubberized logo at the tongue nods to the Huarache of the early '90s.
- Rubber tread in high-wear areas gives you durable traction.
- Cushion Level: Medium
Join our Newsletter
Get deals, events, and more.
Connect with Fleet Feet
Get involved on social media.
Find a Location
Fleet Feet has over 250 locations nationwide!Find a Store