[Looking for the latest version? The women's Nike Pegasus 38 is now available.]
The women's Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 delivers the same consistent running experience as Pegs of the past, but it has a new look and feel thanks to updated components. Even with the changes, though, the Pegasus 37 remains a light, fast and cushioned neutral running shoe that’s ideal for everyday training and races alike.
Here’s what you need to know about the new Nike Pegasus 37.
What’s New For The Women's Pegasus 37
Nike designers continue to push the Pegasus 37 forward with new designs and tweaked technology. Here’s what’s new in the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37:
- New React midsole. Designers swapped a React foam midsole into the Pegasus 37, which is lighter, more responsive and more durable than the Cushlon foam in previous editions.
- Updated Zoom Air. Nike used a full-length Air Zoom unit in the Pegasus 36, but the Pegasus 37 only has Air in the forefoot where your foot needs the improved rebound. The forefoot Air unit is also twice as thick as the previous model, giving it even greater energy return.
- Gender-specific Air. Product designers used feedback from it’s female testers to tune the Air unit accordingly. The women’s Pegasus 37 has a lower PSI than the men’s model to match tester feedback for a less stiff feeling. The women’s shoe uses about 15 PSI, and the men’s has about 20 PSI
- Translucent upper. Not only is the new upper comfortable and secure, it also gives the Pegasus 37 a feathery look.
- Midfoot band. The updated midfoot band gives you a more secure fit.
What’s Familiar For The Women's Pegasus 37
While there are plenty of new things to get excited about, the women's Nike Pegasus 37 still provides the familiar look and feel you’re used to. Here’s what you can expect to feel familiar about the Peg 37:
- Outsole. The familiar waffle rubber outsole provides trusted traction and durability without weighing the shoe down.
- Silhouette. Nike kept the speedy look of generations past. The heel collar still flares away from the Achilles tendon, and the upper remains thin and minimal.
- Tongue. The thin tongue maintains the Peg 37’s streamlined look and feel.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37
8.28 oz (W8), 10.05 oz (M10)
Stack height (heel/toe)
Zoom Air PSI
~15 PSI (W), ~20 PSI (M)
4.3/5 on 9 total reviews
Awesome service. Great product
Fleet Service for Nike Pegasus 37
With shipping shortages affecting inventory in stores, I am thrilled with the efficiency of Fleet Feet's online service. The Nike Pegasus is lightweight and stable, and is my favorite shoe, so I'm very grateful that Fleet Feet was able to provide me with a new pair. Thank you!
This Peg Missed its Mark
I bought these to replace my retired running 35s as everyday shoes. I really liked the looser upper toe knit on the 35s and 36, so I figured the 37s would be similar. The 37s are made like the Pegasus 36 Shields, where there is a less stretchy piece of fabric that runs along the very edge of the toe box. This makes the shoe fit more snug than I’d like. These also seem to run ever so slightly larger than my other Pegs, too. I’m hoping they’ll loosen up over time. If I had bought these to run in, I would’ve been more disappointed.
Nike Pegasus 37
The Pegasus 37 are good running shoes. They are designed with eye catching detail, and provide great cushioning for a long run.
Light. Easy to run. It is a 5 star shoes