From the gym to the running track, the Impact Run Bike Short is a hybrid athletic short built for athletes. The NB DRY fabric on these spandex shorts helps wick away moisture from your skin, keeping you cool and dry on the road or treadmill. The mesh insert offers added ventilation and air flow where you need it most, so even the longest jogs are comfortable.
- 77% Recycled polyester/23% spandex body; 87% Polyester/13% spandex trim
- 9" Inseam
- Drop-in side pockets for storing phone, snacks or other personal items while jogging
- Fitted silhouette designed to feel snug at the hip and thigh and allow for a full range of motion without excess fabric
- Lightweight knit with some stretch for better mobility
- Mesh insert offers added support, ventilation and air flow
- Mid rise sits just below the waist for easy fit and movement
- NB DRY fast-drying technology pulls moisture away from your body to help you work out with ease
- Secure zipper back pocket for added storage
5/5 on 2 total reviews
Great running shorts. Wish they were maybe a 1/4 inch higher at the waist, but they did not roll and the legs did not ride up. They stayed put and felt light and cool.
I haven't purchased a bike/run short before because I needed something with a little length. These are just right! The fit is awesome, and they are very stylish. I plan to purchase a couple extra since they perform so well.