Women's La Sportiva Bushido II
Women's La Sportiva Bushido II Trail Running Shoe
Meet the new Bushido. Slip-on construction wraps your foot like a sock without compressing or exerting pressure points. Plus, the updated heel design gives increased comfort and fit. The outsole lugs wrap the midsole to provide added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category:Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Updated Tongue is ergonomic, padded, highly-breathable and will stay in place with gusseted construction.
- FriXion XT V-Groove2 incorporates dual-compound rubber guaranteeing superb grip on any type of terrain, dry or wet.
- UPPER: AirMesh / Thermal adhesive microfiber / High frequency welded ripstop / TPU toe cap
- LINING: Mesh / Highly breathable lateral mesh inserts / Stretch AirMesh (in tongue)
- MIDSOLE: 4mm LaSpEVA/ Compression molded MEMlex / 1.5mm dual-density compressed EVA rock guard (in forefoot) / TPU STB inserts
- SOLE: Dual-Density FriXion XT 2.0 V-Groove2 with Impact Brake System
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm