KARHU Sun Run Sweatshirt
This item qualifies for Free Shipping & Free Returns!
Out of Stock
The Karhu x YMR Track Club women’s sweatshirt is designed to celebrate a midnight running experience during Lapland’s endless light. The sweatshirt’s fabric blend is knitted using 98% high-quality cotton and the remaining 2% is elastane in order to create quality with just the right amount of stretch in it. This also gives the fabric an incredibly smooth feel against the skin. This sweater has a loose and comfortable fit, perfect for pre- and post-workouts, and is designed and knitted in the heart of Sweden’s textile district Sjuhärad.
- Made from 98% cotton and 2% elastane
- Sun Run satin label on front
- Sun Run screen print on the back
- Designed and knitted in Sweden
Join our Newsletter
Get deals, events, and more.
Connect with Fleet Feet
Get involved on social media.
Find a Location
Fleet Feet has over 250 locations nationwide!Find a Store